Thursday, October 28, 2010

Midterm 2 Review

Your second midterm will be Tuesday, November 2nd during class.  As you study for the second midterm, I encourage you to try some of the following problems, particularly those from the sections you may have struggled with the first time around.  Also, look over your old problem sets and course notes to make sure you understand your previous work in this course. 

Section 2.1 (3eg, 6, 9, 11)
Section 2.2 (1b, 3e, 9, 10, 12)
Section 2.3 (1b, 2c, 5)
Section 3.1 (1, 3, 7, 13)
Section 3.2 (1bc, 2c, 4b, 6a, 12d)
Section 3.3 (2ab, 3de, 8ab, 19)
Section 3.4 (1, 4, 8, 11)
Section 3.5 (1b, 2b, 3b, 4, 9)
Section 3.6 (1c, 2c, 9)

I will be my office from 1-6 pm on Monday, November 1st to answer questions and to hand back graded homework assignments.  I will also hold a review session on Monday, November 1st, starting at 8 pm in SC 1206.

No comments:

Post a Comment